Wednesday, March 5, 2008

When you're poor and perfectionistic

What happens when you're a poor student hoping to pack as much as u can on ur itinerary?? u plan! and plan.. and planplanplannnn. well my travelling schedule is out more or less all e way til mid-July!

and planning is suchhh a bitch! like the hot ones at the club that you reali shuld do. and so im doing all the planning to get the best and cheapest holiday i can! I've been doing it my whole life anyways.

Will start travelling full time frm Apr coz tt's when I checkout of my Rouen hostel where i'm exchanging.. It's gonna be a great time in Europe!

Jan: London + Paris
Feb: Norway + missed Northern Lights! dammit.
Mar: Germany Rail & Road trip
Apr: Amsterdam + whole of Spain
May: Portugal + Long stay in Barcelona + Nice
June: Italy + Greece
July: Austria + Czech + Hungary

1 comment:

Quincy Liew said...

Im trying my best to lose weight so that you can pack me along. YAY

-Quin